Are you looking for a new padlock to keep your home or business safe? If so, Open Locksmiths has just what you need. We offer padlocks and other accessories that will help you maintain your security. Whether you are interested in a solid body padlock, a high-security padlock, a laminated padlock, or a combination padlock, we offer everything needed to ensure your protection.
We will attend to your location to help you re-gain access to your home or business.
High-Quality Padlocks in Melbourne
There are plenty of companies that claim to offer high-quality padlocks, but the reality is that some of them are not worth the money. While they may technically lock your property, you need to find something that is a solid combination of reliability and durability.
Whether you decide on stainless steel, brass, laminated steel, or hardened steel, the goal is for you to feel like your purchase will keep you safe and secure. There are options available for padlocks with a key as well as those that have a combination lock. We offer a wide selection to ensure we meet the needs of all our customers.
- Waterproof keys, non-removable ones and protective rubber covers to ensure your best security possible
- Metal fastening bar shackle closes or opens once you insert its corresponding key (or input correct combination)
- Padlocks with thermoplastic bodies will resist weathering while solid brass models offer corrosion resistance; aluminum model can also withstand rust
- Solid steel, die-cast zinc and boron-steel shackles deliver pry resistance
- Hardened steel shackle reduces the odds that someone will be able to cut it with a hacksaw or other equipment
- Padlocks which use nonremoval key features keep you from walking off without procuring locks by not letting go of your keys if the bolt is left open
Common Uses for Open Locksmith’s Padlocks
Our products have many different uses, including the following:
- Securing a lockbox. If you have more than one, you may want to consider keyed alike padlocks. Another option would be purchasing a set with a master lock, particularly if you would like them all to be keyed separately.
- Making sure a shackle stays secure. Many use shackles to secure their pets, and we offer several options for that. Options include steel shackles, hardened steel shackles, and stainless steel shackles.
- Protecting smaller buildings on your property, like tool sheds, garages and guest houses.
There are many other uses, but we just wanted to give you a glimpse of what we have available. You can always call and speak with one of our experts if you want to verify that we have products that meet your specific needs.
Padlocks You Can Trust
When you decide to purchase padlocks, it is essential that you work with a company that is reliable. You do not want to entrust your safety and security to just anyone. Open Locksmiths has been in business for more than two decades, and in that time, we have managed to fulfil the padlock needs of many. While there are other companies in the area, none of them matches our dedication to customer satisfaction, high quality, and security.
We are confident that we have what you need, but the only way to find out what is best for you, contact us. Let us know what your problem is and we will go above and beyond to make sure that we offer the best solution. We have countless satisfied customers that we have helped over the years and we would love for you to be added to that list. Do not settle for anything that is less than the best. Contact us today so we can discuss what we can do for you.
Which padlocks are the best?
Padlocks come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The best padlock will depend on what your needs are, so it’s important to learn more about them before making any decisions. If you’re still not sure, a professional locksmith can help you choose whats best for you.
What are the 7 types of locks?
There are many different types of locks for your home or business. Some homeowners like to go with the old-fashioned lock while others prefer newer electronic options. The 7 most common types of lock are: Padlocks, Deadbolts, Knob Locks, Lever Handle Locks, Cam Locks, Mortise Locks and Wall Mounted Locks.
Are padlocks keyed alike?
Padlocks are keyed alike, but not all locks will fit all keys. There is no universal lock that can be used for every purpose because each one has its own unique features which make it more secure or efficient at protecting what’s inside the property or vault.
What is a master keyed lock?
A master keyed lock is one that contains more than 2 locks. They allow you to open multiple doors with just your keys, and they’re great for homes or businesses because this type of security does not rely heavily on electronic sensors which can be prone technical issues from time to time.
What is a keyed lock?
A keyed lock is a type of door lock that requires more than one code to open it. The most common examples are locks on homes, offices buildings etc., but they can also be used for vehicles and other types of belongings or property like push bikes.
Solid steel, die-cast zinc, and boron-steel shackles deliver pry-resistance and cut-resistance. Hardened-steel shackle reduces the odds of someone having the ability to cut it. Padlocks using non-removal key features keep you from walking off without procuring the lock by not letting you remove the key in case the bolt is open.